Thursday, May 28, 2015

1st Recital!

Audrey had her first recital last week and did a fantastic job!  It was her first time on stage and we learned that she is quite the performer.  She knew her routine, looked at the audience, stayed with the beat and the first thing she said to me afterwards was, "Mom, I loved being up on that stage!"  Beautiful dancing, beautiful girl!!
She was ready to go!!
The whole week before the recital she kept asking me, "Can I get flowers after my dance show?"  She's been paying attention to her sister's recitals all of these years and didn't forget!

It was an extra special show since her cousins Molly and Norah were also in the show!!

We all enjoyed watching her dance, but Elaina especially enjoyed being in the audience this time.  It was her first time to watch a dance recital instead of waiting in the back!

She loves dancing and playing with her friend Megan!


No comments:

Post a Comment