Friday, August 24, 2012

Family Reunion

We have had so much fun with family all summer and it continued into August when my parents, and all of my siblings, their husbands and kids came to Pittsburgh and stayed with us.  We had 17 people staying here, 9 of which were kids ages 1-7.  We met up with some other extended family from Ohio for a Hubbard family reunion and I was able to see some cousins I hadn't seen in over 10 years.
Off to the blueberry patch!

VBS cousins and buddies!

Hubbard cousins


The whole gang

The Colorado cousins were especially excited about going for a walk in the rain- I forgot that I didn't even own an umbrella after living there for 7 years!

Just Dance!


Magic Carpet Ride in Storybook Forest at Idlewild

The Mother Hubbards





Hittin' the bike trail


1 comment:

  1. that was indeed fun to see.......Love that they get to be with their cousins!

    ReplyDelete