Monday, July 16, 2012

Blizzard of the Month

A few years ago my sister-in-law, Megan, introduced me to "The Blizzard of the Month" at Dairy Queen.  I didn't make it a priority back then, but thought that I would start a new tradition this summer with the kids.  We had our first trip today for the July Blizzard of the Month, Chocolate Candy Shoppe.  Here are the reviews:
"The Blizzard of the Month was great except for one chocolate chunk.  I liked the caramel and fudge but not the hazelnut.  I recommend that you should try it."

"It was weally yummy.  I can't wait until you try it for the first time.  It was especially good when I had the double candy mixed with it."

"I liked the ice cream, especially I didn't like the chocolate vanilla because those crunchy things melt and I didn't much like them and I always ate the whole thing."










So 2/3 didn't care for the chocolate chunks but otherwise thought it was great.  Owen was the only one who didn't finish it off, so it couldn't have been too bad.  I was asked after I posted this the first time what I thought of it- for me, if it's ice cream it's fantastic.  Plus my review wouldn't be nearly as cute as quoting a 3, 5 and 7 year old.  I finished Owen's for him so that probably says enough about how I felt about Chocolate Candy Shoppe Blizzards.  Can't wait to see what the month of August brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment