Saturday, May 19, 2012

Haircuts

Elaina and I have been growing our hair out for a long time now so we could donate it for cancer patients.  Aunt Jenny (my sister-in-law) joined us on Wednesday for the big night and had hers cut too!  Here are the before and after pictures:
Before....

Ponytails!!  This part was a little wierd, actually.  I will miss Elaina's curly ponytail- hope it comes back if she decides to grow it long again.  Mine had been longer than I liked for about the last year, so I was not sorry to see it go.

I was so proud of Elaina for doing this with me.  She said the next day that she was sad at first but that now she is used to it.  I think she looks adorable no matter what length her hair is!  I hope that it helps some people who need it and that she has learned a valuable lesson from this experience.  We said a prayer for the person who would use our hair, and we are thinking about and praying for all of our family and friends battling cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment