Thursday, December 22, 2011

December Fun

It has been a fun month getting ready for Christmas!  Once we got past the stomach flu, we have enjoyed decorating cookies and gingerbread houses, listening, singing and dancing along to Christmas songs, visiting a live nativity, seeing a fabulous Christmas light show, going to a concert at a local church and lots more.  I have really tried to focus on the true meaning of Christmas, but it seems that all of the photos I take do not reflect this so I need to reconsider if I'm really doing a good job myself and in teaching our children. 
Elaina and Owen went right up to Santa this year.  Audrey was very excited until about 2 seconds before this picture was taken and then she changed her mind. 

2 Gingerbread houses and 1 Gingerbread ship with guns.

I took the girls to the mall this week to ride the Christmas train.  It was fun, but we missed having Owen along.  He was having fun celebrating the Holidays Around the World in 1st grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment